Author Topic: What's Put You In A Bad Mood?  (Read 82540 times)

Offline harry flatters

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: What's Put You In A Bad Mood?
« Reply #330 on: April 03, 2016, 11:34:14 AM »
Cracked windscreen! :( and having to wait until next tuesday for it to be repaired

That is shocking!

I was surprised yeah! But I guess a few people may have damage from the storm so that might be putting things back? Who knows with these things... luckily it's just a hairline crack but I'm driving like an old person because I'm worried it will spread
Oi! Less of the 'old' please >:( I am sure you are not supposed to say things like that :( I know I am really old but still drive a bit quick, at least according to swmbo ;D  A bit worrying since I reckon I go really slowly when passenger seat is occupied ;) - flat as a kipper, never lift!
April 2016 595 Turismo, Campovolo grey, semi auto. box, sunshine roof

Offline Billybart

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 03, 2016, 11:52:01 AM »
Yes.I still drive like Stirling Moss on the Mille Miglia 'tho I'm 65.No ,that's not true but when I get my hush puppies to the floor I often don't remember the places I have been through anymore.Just ask the wife,"was that Worcester we just went through?" "Not sure, dear,bit of a blur.You must slow down as my spectacles keep falling off! Isn't it time to buy that nice Rover 75 the neighbour's selling?" ."No chance .I think I'll get the Competitzione when I'm 70! That should get the blood circulating and get the boys very envious!"

Offline harry flatters

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 03, 2016, 01:46:54 PM »
Yes.I still drive like Stirling Moss on the Mille Miglia 'tho I'm 65.No ,that's not true but when I get my hush puppies to the floor I often don't remember the places I have been through anymore.Just ask the wife,"was that Worcester we just went through?" "Not sure, dear,bit of a blur.You must slow down as my spectacles keep falling off! Isn't it time to buy that nice Rover 75 the neighbour's selling?" ."No chance .I think I'll get the Competitzione when I'm 70! That should get the blood circulating and get the boys very envious!"

Absolutely hilarious ;D Thanks billybart,, what a hoot and made me laugh like a drain! :) quite made my day!
April 2016 595 Turismo, Campovolo grey, semi auto. box, sunshine roof

Offline dixy

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 03, 2016, 02:29:18 PM »
Flipping Mot man pulling my handbrake and stretching the passenger's side cable beyond use result failure thanks a lot. .......twas working the day before ! Clown no respect!
RED APE/SKYDOME/BLACK DECALS/TMC UPGRADES/TITANIUM EXHAUST/ITG PANEL FILTER/

Offline S13GE

• Events Leader
  • 695 Member
  • Instagram - ts13ger
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
  • Registration Number: TS13GER
« Reply #334 on: May 11, 2016, 10:40:36 PM »
 :'( :'( :'(

Modena Yellow 595 Competizione | Performance Pack |  Novitec Challenge Corse Evo Exhaust | Yellow Brembos | M-Tech Short Shifter | Beats Audio  system | 7" Infotainment sat nav | ProAlfa remap:::208bhp/271lbft... instagram me :D

Offline AbarthIain

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: KV11 XAS
« Reply #335 on: May 11, 2016, 10:49:23 PM »
What the hell happened there Tim?
2011 Abarth 500 | Funk White Pearl with Tricolore Scuderia stripes | Graphite MSW 85 wheels | Novitec springs | Brembo's | Akrapovič Exhaust | ProAlfa Remap | Forge Induction Kit | Forge Intake Hose | Forge Turbo Actuator | Maxton Splitter | Lester Sill Extractors | Heko Wind Deflectors |

Offline S13GE

• Events Leader
  • 695 Member
  • Instagram - ts13ger
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #336 on: May 11, 2016, 10:53:16 PM »
wheel came off while driving. I'd covered about 20 miles after my new brakes were fitted

needs a new disc (being fitted tomorrow), wing, wheel refurb, mud flap, piece of decal, arch liner and paintwork blowing in...
Modena Yellow 595 Competizione | Performance Pack |  Novitec Challenge Corse Evo Exhaust | Yellow Brembos | M-Tech Short Shifter | Beats Audio  system | 7" Infotainment sat nav | ProAlfa remap:::208bhp/271lbft... instagram me :D

Offline AbarthIain

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: KV11 XAS
« Reply #337 on: May 12, 2016, 10:32:41 PM »
wheel came off while driving. I'd covered about 20 miles after my new brakes were fitted

needs a new disc (being fitted tomorrow), wing, wheel refurb, mud flap, piece of decal, arch liner and paintwork blowing in...

Did they not refit yours wheels properly or something?  Glad you're ok, gutted for you.
2011 Abarth 500 | Funk White Pearl with Tricolore Scuderia stripes | Graphite MSW 85 wheels | Novitec springs | Brembo's | Akrapovič Exhaust | ProAlfa Remap | Forge Induction Kit | Forge Intake Hose | Forge Turbo Actuator | Maxton Splitter | Lester Sill Extractors | Heko Wind Deflectors |

Offline S13GE

• Events Leader
  • 695 Member
  • Instagram - ts13ger
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
« Reply #338 on: May 13, 2016, 11:05:18 PM »
Had a friend do the brakes, clearly not enough torque as I've had this set up for 2 years and no issue; however there is not enough thread really so  :-\

Offline Graeme838

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: C15 GMW
« Reply #339 on: June 24, 2016, 08:23:54 PM »
Leaving the EU, ggrrrrrrr
Even if you are one in a million like your mum told you, that means there are 7500 people just like you on the planet...

olivabih77

« Reply #340 on: June 25, 2016, 04:44:13 PM »
Leaving the EU, ggrrrrrrr

Me too, so pissed off really >:(

Offline fpan

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 25, 2016, 09:37:01 PM »
After reading this you may change your minds ;)

We haven't left yet, it's only the beginning of the end.

http://www.eu-facts.org/en/background/dark_roots_europe_lecture.html
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:39:10 PM by fpan »

Offline Karlktm

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: K555RL C
« Reply #342 on: June 28, 2016, 08:38:33 PM »
After every wash...spend ages drying to find that over the course of the day, the mirrors inner swimming pool empties down both doors leaving streaks..

Offline Leo

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 28, 2016, 09:38:12 PM »
After every wash...spend ages drying to find that over the course of the day, the mirrors inner swimming pool empties down both doors leaving streaks..

I know exactly what you mean - That always used to annoy me.  I find that by repeatedly pressing on the plastic mirror base where it mounts onto the door, in the area where the water trail starts from, you can encourage the trapped water to come out.  Holding a damp drying towel or cloth over the area while you do this also helps to draw out the water.
2016 595 Competizione 180, MTA, Podium Blue, Natural Leather standard seats, Skydome.

Offline Karlktm

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: K555RL C
« Reply #344 on: July 07, 2016, 08:08:18 PM »
I tell ya what really really pisses me off.... Got a car less than a month old, and the council have decided to grit 3 miles of my trip to work (50/60mph road). So I drive really slow taking care to not get paint chips..then all of a sudden twats coming the other way at 60mph flicking stones up and chip index my door glass!