Author Topic: Discounted tickets for London Classic Car Show, 18 - 21 Feb (book by 31st Jan)  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Colin

• Events Manager
  • 695 Member
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: RX65URG
I have received a discounted ticket offer for Abarth Owners Cub members to use, as follows:

THE LONDON CLASSIC CAR SHOW – 18-21 February 2016 - ExCeL London   

The London Classic Car Show is the must attend event for any discerning classic car owner, collector, expert or enthusiast. The 2016 Show will bring together an international celebration of the very best dealers, manufacturers, car clubs and products and is nearly double the size of the 2015 event. It also features an indoor driving runway where iconic classic cars are fired up and driven. See, hear and smell these beautiful classics in action!

NEW for 2016, The Club Paddock will showcase a specially curated display of mouth-watering prestige and performance classics from the big six car producing nations. Evoking the ambience of a 1960s British Motor Show the Club Paddock will also feature appropriate dealer stands and retro entertainment. 

NEW for 2016 Our new Classic Corner will offer the chance to engage with dozens of classic car experts across the weekend.

Abarth Owners Club ticket offer: Buy two standard adult tickets for £35 (normally £23 each) including booking fee when you book before 31 January 2016. Find out more and book now at thelondonclassiccarshow.co.uk quoting ABARTH

Please be aware that this not an event where we can show our cars (unless people want to assemble in the car park at the ExCel), but on the basis of having attended the inaugural event in 2015, it is a very enjoyable day out. We are told  that the 2016 event will be nearly twice the size, but you can see what it was like in 2015 by going to my report  here .
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 03:37:03 PM by Colin »
Abarth 595 Competizione 180: Cordolo Red: Red Leather Sabelts: Skydome

It replaced: 

Abarth 500 NP: Pasadoble Red: Red Leather: SkyDome: Climate: 17" Petals

Offline Colin

• Events Manager
  • 695 Member
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: RX65URG
I've had an email extending the offer of discounted tickets until 31st January.

Also, more details on the attractions, which include:

NEW FEATURES

NEW for 2016, Car Club Square will showcase a specially curated display of mouth-watering prestige and performance classics. Evoking the ambience of a 1960s British Motor Show, Car Club Square will also feature appropriate dealer stands and retro entertainment! Clubs already confirmed include Porsche Club GB, Aston Martin Owners Club, BMW Car Club, Mercedes Benz Owners Club, Jensen Owners Club with discussions on-going with other clubs interested in appearing in Car Club Square. 

NEW for 2016 Our new Speakers’ Corner will offer the chance to engage with dozens of classic car experts across the weekend. The legend that is Sir Stirling Moss will make a special appearance in Speakers’ Corner on Saturday 20th February at 12pm where he’ll be discussing his new book Stirling Moss – My Racing Life.

GORDON MURRAY & THE MCLAREN F1

Don’t miss a tribute to the iconic McLaren F1 and its mastermind - Gordon Murray. The McLaren F1 was the first million-dollar sports car, it immediately became the world’s fastest production car and with it, McLaren became and remain the first and only manufacturer to win Le Mans on their first attempt. This feature will tell the story of Gordon Murray’s vision, explore his philosophy and reveal the pioneering and innovative technology and the uncompromising approach that was taken by Gordon Murray in its design and development.

Don't miss Gordon's exclusive interview, live on stage at the show on Thursday 18th February.

Abarth 595 Competizione 180: Cordolo Red: Red Leather Sabelts: Skydome

It replaced: 

Abarth 500 NP: Pasadoble Red: Red Leather: SkyDome: Climate: 17" Petals

Offline jay_tee

• Abarth Professional
  • Slammed, skidding about in Shoreditch
    • View Profile
    • A Matter of Life and Denim
I might be up for this, Col! Anyone else confirmed already?
Slammed, skidding about in Shoreditch

Offline jay_tee

• Abarth Professional
  • Slammed, skidding about in Shoreditch
    • View Profile
    • A Matter of Life and Denim
Colin, how much are tickets?
Slammed, skidding about in Shoreditch

Offline Tonyspurs

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: T50 PEY
Just booked 2 tickets on the Saturday for myself and my neighbour who is a Cossie nut,i reckon i'll be able to convince him to leave his Cosworth at home and travel in style in the Abarth ;D
Abarth 595C Turismo-Scorpion Black-BTB bypass exhaust- Scorpion 200 cell Cat- JFA stage 1 remap-Esseesse Wheels,CF mirror caps- Hydro dipped CF Dash, boot handle,stereo and climate control facias - Matt black custom decals - Heko's,- Pioneer double din install- Go fast red sport button surround ;-)