Author Topic: What's Put You In A Bad Mood?  (Read 79413 times)

Offline Fish

• 695 Member
  • 595 Comp
    • View Profile
Re: What's Put You In A Bad Mood?
« Reply #315 on: January 15, 2016, 07:48:07 PM »
Pot holes.... need to get geometry done again!

Fish

Offline Andy595

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 23, 2016, 04:15:49 PM »

Fish

I find the weaving technique is the best way to get the local authority to resolve things.

If you drive slowly making great pains to drive around the holes, holding up all other traffic at the same time, eventually the message gets through and a repair undertaken.

Andy

Offline Fish

• 695 Member
  • 595 Comp
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 23, 2016, 04:30:31 PM »
Sadly central London's roads are way worse than where I live. :(

Fish

Offline harry flatters

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: January 23, 2016, 06:52:14 PM »
ever since Christmas, we have had filthy colds and coughs and I have now just about had enough of it >:( Not eating and can't even face alcohol, it's that bad :o  On the positive side, I have lost over 9 lbs in weight ;D If I was a horse, they would have shot me by now :)
On the plus side, I am now eating and taking copious amounts of alcohol at every opportunity - probably accounts for putting 5lbs back on! However, swmbo has back problems and in much pain - not only that, it means I am having to do all the housework and cooking! Haven't poisoned us so far! New year can only get better - please god, soon!
April 2016 595 Turismo, Campovolo grey semi auto.

Offline FRZ

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: FRZ 595
« Reply #319 on: January 23, 2016, 09:48:48 PM »

Fish

I find the weaving technique is the best way to get the local authority to resolve things.

If you drive slowly making great pains to drive around the holes, holding up all other traffic at the same time, eventually the message gets through and a repair undertaken.

Andy

This guy has got the best technique for getting pot holes repaired quickly...
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/comedy-phallus-crusader-gets-potholes-9105592
2016 595c Competizione 180 | Campovolo Grey | Series 4

Offline Mark#46

• Abarth Professional
  • Podium Blue 180 Competizione
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 24, 2016, 07:33:47 AM »
Someone has dinged my bonnet Grrrrr 😠
ProAlfa re-map,Airtec FMIC,BMC Induction kit,Forge Actuator,Power Motive Exhaust,H+R lowering spring's,Repartocorse spacers 12mm F /16mm R

Offline Cwall22

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: February 02, 2016, 09:50:40 PM »
When I went to get into my Abarth and the door handle fell off in my hand  >:( :(

Offline CJS500

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 01, 2016, 10:39:40 AM »
Doing a 25 mile journey that took 4 hours due to traffic, because of 50mph speed limit zone and rubbish drivers  >:(
'10 ABARTH 500 (???bhp), Bossa Nova White, Novitec Springs, Custom Stainless Steel Exhaust System w/ 2.5" pipe work, 4" rolled mesh exhaust tips, Bluespark, Blow off valve, Wheel spacers, Team Heko wind deflectors, Upgraded DRL bulbs, Sabelt tow strap, Mods to be continued...

Offline S13GE

• Events Leader
  • 695 Member
  • Instagram - ts13ger
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
  • Registration Number: TS13GER
« Reply #323 on: March 05, 2016, 08:30:04 PM »
seeing my granddad in the cancer unit on his last legs...sad times  :'(
Modena Yellow 595 Competizione | Performance Pack |  Novitec Challenge Corse Evo Exhaust | Yellow Brembos | M-Tech Short Shifter | Beats Audio  system | 7" Infotainment sat nav | ProAlfa remap:::208bhp/271lbft... instagram me :D

Offline Taz

• Abarth Enthusiast
  • Captain Slow found the Sport Button!
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: 116 NKP
« Reply #324 on: March 05, 2016, 08:48:06 PM »
seeing my granddad in the cancer unit on his last legs...sad times  :'(
It doesn't get any worse. I'm sorry to hear that.
Nigel 

Record Grey 500 with red wheel centres and mirrors.
PIAA DRL's, Philips Xtreme Vision upgraded lights. Lexus style rear light units. Smoked side repeaters. Team Heko wind deflectors.

Smiles per gallon & grow old disgracefully.

Offline S13GE

• Events Leader
  • 695 Member
  • Instagram - ts13ger
    • View Profile
    • My Soundcloud
  • Registration Number: TS13GER
« Reply #325 on: March 06, 2016, 01:03:55 PM »
cheers for the comments folks.

yh he is why I have a passion for cars; he worked as one of Graham Hill's head mechanics, he worked with Colin Chapman building Lotus cars for selected customers. He also built a Maserati V12 F1 engined Hill climb car which broke 15/16 of 17 UK Hill climbs in the same year!

...oh and he finished 3rd, 2nd and 1st within 3 seasons of the British Karting Championship and went back to his Lotus work after becoming champion testing new Lotus cars.

driving was everything to him and now he will never drive a car again
Modena Yellow 595 Competizione | Performance Pack |  Novitec Challenge Corse Evo Exhaust | Yellow Brembos | M-Tech Short Shifter | Beats Audio  system | 7" Infotainment sat nav | ProAlfa remap:::208bhp/271lbft... instagram me :D

Offline JackH1990

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 29, 2016, 03:04:44 PM »
Cracked windscreen! :( and having to wait until next tuesday for it to be repaired
Abarth 500C: MTA/Gara White/Black Side Decals/Magneti Marelli Alloys/Magneti Marelli SS500Z Exhaust/Black Leather Seats/Interscope Sound System

Offline JackH1990

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 29, 2016, 03:28:45 PM »
Cracked windscreen! :( and having to wait until next tuesday for it to be repaired

That is shocking!

I was surprised yeah! But I guess a few people may have damage from the storm so that might be putting things back? Who knows with these things... luckily it's just a hairline crack but I'm driving like an old person because I'm worried it will spread
Abarth 500C: MTA/Gara White/Black Side Decals/Magneti Marelli Alloys/Magneti Marelli SS500Z Exhaust/Black Leather Seats/Interscope Sound System

Offline Billybart

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 02, 2016, 06:08:57 PM »
Kerbed my new 17inch diamond style alloys on my new 595.Just clipped the kerb.So annoyed !!

Offline jenniferlouise

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 02, 2016, 07:26:34 PM »
Kerbed my new 17inch diamond style alloys on my new 595.Just clipped the kerb.So annoyed !!
yep, been there, done that, thankfully not on the new 595 but did have a couple of trips to the local 'Get Smart' body shop to rectify (which they did very nicely) with the last one
Abarth history : 2014 595C Turismo Scorpione Black I 2016 595C Turismo Podium Blue I 2017 695C Yamaha XSR Circuit Grey #035 🦂 & Yamaha Tricity MW125 scooter 😎