Author Topic: Feedback  (Read 1800 times)

Offline Bertie

• Founder Of AOC
  • Administrator
  • 695 Member
    • View Profile
    • Abarth Owners Club
  • Registration Number: F5 BSB
Feedback
« on: January 30, 2015, 05:53:06 PM »
Please post feedback here.
Abarth 124 Spider | San Marino Black | Visibility Pack | Bose Audio | Satnav | #280 of 2000

olivabih77

Re: Feedback
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 09:50:12 PM »
Hi

I have purchased my Abarth 500 from Abarth Marlyebone London and sale guy wan't mention the name but he was very friendly, all staff were very much friendly very much professional in explaining the car, etc.
I was pleased after Test Drive and wanted to seal the deal but didn't have money ready.
I gave them 100% because they were extremely well and happy to come back once again

Offline BlueNappy

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 10:41:23 PM »
They are terrible... Brand new car started with Two illegal tyres..... I didnt expect to have to look for defects after buying a new car, first and last time....

Started with o/s/r tyre heavily worn and feathered on inside
O/s/f balloon shaped
They blamed it on defective shocks even though car had about 90 miles when i spotted it took the car back and it took them over a week to replace bits, struggled to get front tyre replaced, they damaged the two rims changing the tyres and tried to say the damage was done when vehicle was in my hands, car came back with a stone chip (stuff happens)
after a fight to replace damaged rims they replace them with other damaged rims, they ended up sending rims to our workshop to replace them as i didnt want anyone from there working on my car....
long story short i had a bad time lol

olivabih77

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 11:16:02 PM »
I don't know. My A500 so far so good.  ;D