Author Topic: What's Put You In A Bad Mood?  (Read 110236 times)

Offline buckwits

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Whats Put You In A Bad Mood?
« Reply #285 on: November 14, 2015, 11:29:40 AM »
Couldn't agree more. We need to make the  consequences of this kind of act so horrendous no one would dare do anything like it again, to be honest I thought Putin would have spazzed out more after the plane bombing. 

Offline Fish

• 695 Member
  • 595 Comp
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 14, 2015, 11:44:06 AM »
it winds me up that all the world leaders are "condemning" the actions of the terrorist groups but doing nothing about it!!

Would that be because they would be tried at terrorists in the countries that they are attacking?

We in the west keep imposing our values on the middle east and east when they don't want it. Why are we doing it.... OIL!!!!!

Keep hitting wasp nests hard enough you're going to get stung I'm afraid.

Fish

Offline Sven

• Abarth Professional
  • Abarrrrth is the new edition only sold in wales
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 18, 2015, 02:55:27 PM »
The bloke in a van thinking I was being a di*k , when he asked me what does the clock go upto on your car and I replied "depends if it's set to 24hrs" guess he couldn't take a joke.
Never to old to be a boy racer I think !!

CB

« Reply #288 on: November 19, 2015, 11:00:26 PM »
Got a Volvo XC60 R Design for a few weeks,what a let down,there is no where to rest your left foot when cruising,talk about a schoolboy error  ???
No parking sensors as standard?
The lights,or should I say lack of them,I'd be better off glueing a candle to the bonnet.
Huge car on the outside yet no room inside,boot is rubbish.
I'd give it 3 out of 10.
Don't buy one :o

Offline rui

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 19, 2015, 11:26:37 PM »
Got a Volvo XC60 R Design for a few weeks,what a let down,there is no where to rest your left foot when cruising,talk about a schoolboy error  ???
No parking sensors as standard?
The lights,or should I say lack of them,I'd be better off glueing a candle to the bonnet.
Huge car on the outside yet no room inside,boot is rubbish.
I'd give it 3 out of 10.
Don't buy one :o

I have one and it's great, we have the manual version and there is somewhere to put your left foot in it, ours has front and rear parking sensors, the Active Xenon headlamps are amazing! they turn as you go around corners , it is just the right size for our family and the boot is the bigest in its class!

We got our one new a year ago and its great, you just need to make sure you tick the right options as in any car.

CB

« Reply #290 on: November 21, 2015, 09:40:05 AM »
It's 9am,I'm on train to Waterloo,the service is heavily disrupted,packed train,baby crying it's all going on,could it get any worse you ask yourselves?
Well actually yes,whilst sat stationary at Wimbledon station for 20 mins a huge smelly man. sits next me then opens a packet of extra strong garlick Salami slices and starts stuffing them in his face,I very nearly vommed right there and then,why do people have no respect for others?
Surely he could have gone 15 mins without a Salami fix?
It's 9 in the morning,why Salami!!!
Obviously I had to leave my seat and I sat at the opposite end of the carriage but the smell of raw garlick salami spread through the carriage not unlike the trail of steam from the Bisto gravy advert,it got so bad I had to change carriages.
Nice start to the day.
Rant over.

CB

« Reply #291 on: November 21, 2015, 03:35:57 PM »
Ads,I credit you with more taste than to rip slices of salami from the packet at 9am,I think I may be mentally scarred from the experience,I'm just hoping it hasn't put me off of spicy meat snacks :-\

Offline buckwits

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 21, 2015, 07:08:55 PM »
I feel for you buddy, had a similar experience on a recent flight to Ibiza, fucking 7am flight from Stanstead and some shit house rat feels the need to eat the slinkiest filth baguette on take off, wouldn't care if it stopped stinking after he finished it, but no, whenever the loser breathed out the fucking oxygen masks dropped from the ceiling! Is it just me or are other people just C**ts?

Offline LegendsBlue

• Abarth Enthusiast
  • Proud owner 😆
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 21, 2015, 08:44:35 PM »
Ohhhhh thats disgusting 😷 would be my worst nightmare
Legends Blue 500 Abarth l Heko Wind Deflectors l BMC Filter l Esseese alloys l Eibach springs l Plasti dipped fog surrounds, whisker, badge and door handles l Lexus effect rear lights 😆🚗

Offline AbarthIain

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: KV11 XAS
« Reply #294 on: November 24, 2015, 12:14:26 PM »
The lack of an apostrophe in the thread title...  :P :-X
2011 Abarth 500 | Funk White Pearl with Tricolore Scuderia stripes | Graphite MSW 85 wheels | Novitec springs | Brembo's | Akrapovič Exhaust | ProAlfa Remap | Forge Induction Kit | Forge Intake Hose | Forge Turbo Actuator | Maxton Splitter | Lester Sill Extractors | Heko Wind Deflectors |

Offline Taz

• Abarth Professional
  • Captain Slow found the Sport Button!
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: 116 NKP
« Reply #295 on: November 24, 2015, 05:34:32 PM »
The lack of an apostrophe in the thread title...  :P :-X

Eats, shoots and leaves.

Nigel 

Record Grey 500 with red wheel centres and mirrors.
PIAA DRL's, Philips Xtreme Vision upgraded lights. Lexus style rear light units. Smoked side repeaters. Team Heko wind deflectors.

Smiles per gallon & grow old disgracefully.

olivabih77

Re: What's Put You In A Bad Mood?
« Reply #296 on: November 25, 2015, 09:19:34 AM »
This came along stuck deep into my tyre. It did cut quit a lot, now i have to buy a new tyre. Stupid.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 09:40:12 PM by J77SOR »

Offline Andy595

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 25, 2015, 09:30:07 PM »
This came along stuck deep into my tyre. It did cut quit a lot, now i have to buy a new tyre. Stupid.

What did?

Offline ellapress

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 30, 2015, 10:02:31 PM »
well... i went to homebase today. and i got pic pocketed... thats right some scumbag stole my wallet right of my pocket.. what is the wold comeing to when you get robbed in homebase.

olivabih77

« Reply #299 on: November 30, 2015, 10:03:50 PM »
Which Homebase?