Author Topic: Experience with Research  (Read 1328 times)

Offline staffsMike

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Experience with Research
« on: February 01, 2016, 09:07:09 PM »
I just want to say what a great buying experience it was from Research. Matthew was the salesman in question and he has been excellent to deal with but all the guys there seem great. Their approach to test drives is fantastic (Mini-esque in all the good ways and none of the bad) and although I do not know what the time limit would have been, it didn't matter as the car sold itself in a very short period of time.

Being offered not only the test drives I wanted (back to back standard/turismo) but then being offered a drive in a Turismo with a monza exhaust that was on the forecourt (the car we eventually bought) was excellent. The car itself is as far as we are concerned a great deal by current standards on the market which is always nice, especially as it coming from a genuine dealer.

I'm glad Rockingham were closed when I wanted to visit now as I almost certainly would have missed out!! (Not that Rockingham are necessarily bad.. I just never needed to find out)

I couldn't be happier with the car or the purchasing experience and would thoroughly recommend using them to a friend or stranger alike. Not praise I would usually furnish on any car dealership. Especially so, as my test drives in the Abarth(s) were followed by a trip to Ford to test the Fiesta ST.... but that is for another day!

P.S the half tank of fuel was much appreciated as I half expected a trip over the road to BP!!!! :D

Offline Brian1612

• 695 Member
  • 200 bhp Competizione
    • View Profile
Re: Experience with Research
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 12:04:27 PM »
Got my own car here and drove it 6 1/2 hrs back home... glad I didn't go to the local dealer after the deal and overall experience from Oliver and Research gave me.
---Abarth 595 Competizione Owner---
-Grey Leather Sabelts
-Interscope
-Yellow Brembos
-Engine Remap
-H&R Springs
-12mm & 16mm Spacers
-Mtech Short Shifter
-LED rear lamps
-CF Front Splitter
-CF Dipped Dash
-Yellow Exterior Details (Scuderia Stripes/Scorpions)
-Aluminium Speaker Covers & Plaque