Author Topic: Clemo no more !! now Stoneacre  (Read 1411 times)

Offline obrienp7

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Clemo no more !! now Stoneacre
« on: June 14, 2016, 08:44:51 PM »
My daughter bought her new Abarth from Clemo  only last month and the service was excellent I have to say  (this was one of the reasons we bought from there in the first place) Have since found out that the dealership has now  been taken over by Stoneacre, 

Not sure how the aftercare will be now  :-\

Offline Andy595

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Clemo no more !! now Stoneacre
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 01:59:30 PM »
Am trying to get a hopefully minor issue resolved with Stoneacre now, will post back with my thoughts later.

Andy

Offline roystinho

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 09:31:22 PM »
Went last month to try and buy a car. Walked into the dealer, told them exactly what I wanted, asked for a call back as couldn't hang around, it never came, and after I rang them I still never got a call back. Ended up buying elsewhere. Maybe they are selling too many cars at the minute and can afford to lose sales?

Offline Killboy_Powerhead

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 10:09:27 PM »
I called them a week or two before the dealers had the launch event to ask about the series 4. I was told that they didn't know prices yet (even though I knew the prices from reading them on here) and that they'd put me on their contact list for when they had more info. Not heard back. But then another dealer also didn't call me back either. Maybe this is part of the sales pitch/brand management - they want to give the impression of not being desperate to sell so it puts them in the position of power and minimises discounts. Eg if you chase them back then you're showing you're interested in buying and they don't have to offer you a discount. Or maybe they're just rubbish.
Abarth 595 Competizione (2016), Circuit Grey, red mirrors and stripes, Beats, red leather standard seats

https://youtu.be/Kzo_GZgOiIQ

Offline roystinho

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 10:14:28 PM »
I'd say clueless. I had to tell the sales guy exactly what the series 4 Competizione was outside and the exact spec of it ::)

Offline obrienp7

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2016, 08:06:49 PM »
My Daughter has now had umpteen calls from Stoneacre (not the dealership but a call centre) trying to sell her GAP insurance.

She hasn't had one courtesy call from the dealership (formerly Clemo) to advise her now taken over by Stoneacre.

Typical of Stoneacre !!

Offline Andy595

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 12:06:10 PM »
On the other hand I had my issue resolved without delay. Was quite straight forward mind, but worth mentioning a positive.

Andy

Offline roystinho

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2016, 12:27:00 PM »
Good to hear. Often dealerships can be marred by a rubbish salesperson/person at the desk. I could well have been unlucky in who I bumped into that day...

Offline AlexmenKa

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
    • Hi
Clemo no more now Stoneacre
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2016, 01:34:38 PM »
the wings and rear bumper are now on the car ,now waiting for front bonnet and front spoiler