Author Topic: Abarth Owners Club Meets and Events in 2017  (Read 3027 times)

Offline Billybart

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Re: Abarth Owners Club Meets and Events in 2017
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2017, 08:53:11 PM »
Looks like a busy weekend as my son is back home  on leave for a few days .So I said we would go to Prescott hillclimb on Saturday 2nd September and Bridgnorth Italian event on Sunday 3rd.The organiser has sent me a pass for the Bridgnorth event so can park in the High Street.Should be great fun. Will give the car a quick polish and off we'll go!!

Offline NatMoore

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
    • Natalie Moore Photography
  • Registration Number: DG17 EPY
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2017, 09:51:59 PM »
Looks like a busy weekend as my son is back home  on leave for a few days .So I said we would go to Prescott hillclimb on Saturday 2nd September and Bridgnorth Italian event on Sunday 3rd.The organiser has sent me a pass for the Bridgnorth event so can park in the High Street.Should be great fun. Will give the car a quick polish and off we'll go!!

Billybart, I get my 695 XSR tomorrow and will be heading to the Bridgnorth event on Sunday too! David sent me a pass also so I'll see you in the Highstreet!

Nat
Abarth 695 XSR Yamaha Limited Edition #182/695

Offline jackslade

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 06:52:41 AM »
see you on sunday, i know a few of us from the midlands will be making the trip to Bridgnorth.
Black Abarth 500 Esseesse 2011, , red stripes & mirrors, red leather, monza, Android head unit, cruise control, cat 1 & anti hijack alarm system, auto close windows, acci cam, Piaa DRL's. 2 seater. Wrapped Bonnet & spoiler(carbon Fibre)

Offline Billybart

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2017, 04:05:59 PM »
Hi Jack. Great to talk to you and see Black Betty which was looking great with all its mods. My Abarth looked very plain in comparison. Nice sound too.! A lovely morning with lots of interesting Italian cars. When the Lottery wins comes it would be nice to turn up in a n old Abarth. Something like the 595 repro at Panorama Bay cars In Sandbanks Bournemouth.I called in to see it the other week and it was fantastic. The sales guy there was so helpful.
Unforto the money was missing in the banko!

Offline Billybart

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2017, 04:13:06 PM »
Oh NatM .Did not read your note on this site before I left for the festival but my son and I saw your lovely grey Yamaha Abarth. It looked brilliant and I was very envious. Did not have a chance to chat which was a shame as when the drizzle came my son said lets go to the Abarth entertanments paddock-Wetherspoons (!) where we had a lovely cooked breakfast each with teas for under 10.Then w e went over to see the trains which was OK. Lovely friendly time though in Bridgnorth. But your Abarth is NICE. And the farty burble lovely.

Offline NatMoore

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
    • Natalie Moore Photography
  • Registration Number: DG17 EPY
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2017, 04:51:37 PM »
Hi all,

It was nice to meet those of you who were there and see your cars. We too got out of the drizzle and had breakfast in 'spoons!
Billybart, thank you for your kind words, there were some beautiful cars there today.

Hopefully we'll see you all again soon!

Nat
Abarth 695 XSR Yamaha Limited Edition #182/695