Author Topic: Happy customer  (Read 1297 times)

Offline Donk

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Happy customer
« on: December 22, 2016, 08:41:57 PM »
I have just bought a new Abarth 595 Turismo from Research and have been really happy with the whole process. Everything was sorted out over the phone and I just had to drive up from Suffolk and pick the car up. Turnaround from leaving a deposit to picking up the car after PDI, registration etc could have been as little as 2 days, amazing. Richard, Oliver and Phil who dealt with me were really good, not at all pushy and worked me out a fantastic deal for a stock car.

Well done chaps and thank you. 

Dave 

Offline jenniferlouise

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Happy customer
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 03:06:11 PM »
Another glowing account for Research. I think every Abarth dealership should have to spend some time with these guys as all too often members post their dissatisfaction on the forum for the service they have received around the country. Real shame as the brand and the cars are brilliant. A

PS enjoy the Turismo.
Abarth history : 2014 595C Turismo Scorpione Black I 2016 595C Turismo Podium Blue I 2017 695C Yamaha XSR Circuit Grey #035 I saga will be continued...

Offline Donk

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 04:16:34 PM »
Agreed and thanks, will do!

Offline olloyd

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 05:15:59 PM »
I have just bought a new Abarth 595 Turismo from Research and have been really happy with the whole process. Everything was sorted out over the phone and I just had to drive up from Suffolk and pick the car up. Turnaround from leaving a deposit to picking up the car after PDI, registration etc could have been as little as 2 days, amazing. Richard, Oliver and Phil who dealt with me were really good, not at all pushy and worked me out a fantastic deal for a stock car.

Well done chaps and thank you. 

Dave

Dave,

Thank-you for picking us to supply your new vehicle.

Glad we could get something tied up quickly sorry I wasn't on site to say Hello.

Oliver

Offline jenniferlouise

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 02:23:27 PM »
Will be dropping in on Oliver on Tuesday to look at options on a series 4 XSR, as we are in the area. Although we are very happy with our Turismo it's always worth a look at the deals... A&J
Abarth history : 2014 595C Turismo Scorpione Black I 2016 595C Turismo Podium Blue I 2017 695C Yamaha XSR Circuit Grey #035 I saga will be continued...