Author Topic: XRS 695  (Read 671 times)

Offline earl

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
XRS 695
« on: August 02, 2017, 09:11:29 PM »
Hi All

Just picked up my new car,  XRS 695 loving it ! We have been called Mr and Mrs Daisy lol as we are mature in years and that's about it !  We must be one of the oldest couples in Kent to own this amazing, fun car.

Happy Days

Offline Funky Spike

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
Re: XRS 695
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2017, 09:23:41 PM »
Welcome along,  quite a few Kent based owners on here.

Have a look in the South East Meets section, there is a meet at the cafe at the top of Detling Hill, A249 between Maidstone and Sittingbourne, on Sunday morning.  I believe there could be 20+ Abarth there.

Spike

Offline Neil R

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 09:32:57 PM »
Hi Earl,
Good to see another XSR owner on board.....Welcome and enjoy the fun of the car .
Did you go for the hatchback or softtop .....what number of the 695 is yours..?
Neil.
Abarth 695 XSR Yamaha Limited Edition. Kit Elaborazione.
Carbon Gear stick, Carbon Sill Plates .Smoked Wind Deflectors.

Offline earl

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2017, 10:48:57 AM »
Hi
Thank you for the welcome, the number of the hatchback 695 XSR is 251. I did show it of to my son last night and did give in and let him have a drive,
the grin on his face when we stopped said it all. ;D
I am going to try and go to a meet  on Sunday  at Detling Hill  (just down the road from me) looking forward to meeting everyone there.
Earl

Offline Thesaint68

• Abarth Professional
  • Newbie Abarth owner
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: JB65 YAM
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2017, 10:55:52 AM »
Hi
Thank you for the welcome, the number of the hatchback 695 XSR is 251. I did show it of to my son last night and did give in and let him have a drive,
the grin on his face when we stopped said it all. ;D
I am going to try and go to a meet  on Sunday  at Detling Hill  (just down the road from me) looking forward to meeting everyone there.
Earl

Hi Earl

I've arranged the detling hill meet. It's at Bangers café from 9am to 11.30am, looks like they do a nice fry up if that's your thing?

Be good to see you there.

21 confirmed attendees at the moment

John
Podium blue Yamaha Factory Racing edition | Power Motive exhaust | Sports Cat | Bola B1 alloys l H&R lowering springs l 12mm & 10mm Spacers | ProAlfa Remap | Forge Induction kit | Forge actuator | Mtech short shifter | Airtec FMIC | Team Heko wind deflectors | Limo black side/rear window

Offline HWK 114

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 09:06:01 PM »
Welcome, try and get some photos of your car posted. maybe we will see you at one of the meets  ;)
200+ Competizione, circuit grey, yellow callipers, Sabelt black leather, Forge Induction, Forge FMIC, JFA Stage 1, Bilstein B14/16 Coliovers, 12/16mm Reparto Corse Spacers, Biposto Hood.