Author Topic: Me again!  (Read 90 times)

Offline harry flatters

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Me again!
« on: October 29, 2017, 04:15:41 PM »
I used to be on here :) through a combination of finger trouble, idiocy and quite possibly early (only by very little!) onset dementia, I couldn't seem to get through  :( I tried to make contact but nobody was listening! Thought I would try different combos and styles of 'user name' and p/w's and, blow me, got lucky!!  ;D Different car to last time but no photos yet - yep, I managed to delete loads of photos I had wanted to keep from my camera!  - do you see a theme developing here! As you might guess, I am, shall we say, not in the first flush of youth but still hanging in there!  Good to be back - the rest of you may not share my sentiment!
April 2016 595 Turismo, Campovolo grey semi auto.

Offline jenniferlouise

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Me again!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 07:49:06 PM »
Welcome back Harry. None of us are getting younger, but we are still here and still lovin the Abarth. When we can remember where we left it,, 🤔
Abarth history : 2014 595C Turismo Scorpione Black I 2016 595C Turismo Podium Blue I 2017 695C Yamaha XSR Circuit Grey #035 🦂 & Yamaha Tricity MW125 scooter 😎

Offline harry flatters

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Me again!
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2017, 03:26:52 PM »
Made me smile  :) thanks jenniferlouise  - too close to the truth probably though!
April 2016 595 Turismo, Campovolo grey semi auto.