Author Topic: Clunking/Grinding noise  (Read 24 times)

Offline SusieSue

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Clunking/Grinding noise
« on: November 18, 2017, 09:53:45 PM »
Hello everyone, hope you are all well?, had my car around a month now and love it, had some great help from people on here regarding a few problems as to what should be included on the car that the dealership should have fitted, it has been a bit of a fight but all sorted now. I now have another question/problem, the car has done only 400 odd miles, and I now notice that when I come out of my drive and turn on full lock to the right I get a clunking/ shuddering feeling through the steering wheel, almost like the wheel is hopping?? so much so that I reversed back into my drive because I thought I had a flat tyre, I'm sure I never had this from the start, it has the performance pack with the limited slip differential, do I need to get on to the dealership again? I'm sure they already think I'm a trouble maker due to my other problems!  or is it nothing to worry about, I'm not overly technically minded, but I think there might be something wrong, when I'm driving there seems to be no problems, only on full lock.

Offline Neil R

• Abarth Professional
    • View Profile
Re: Clunking/Grinding noise
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 10:07:12 PM »
Hi SusieSue,
If you have any concerns contact the dealership and get it checked out. Your not a trouble maker, your a CUSTOMER.... without people like us , they dont have a job,
Did you get your BMC filter and Alloy fuel cap fitted ?
Neil.

Abarth 695 XSR Yamaha Limited Edition. Kit Elaborazione.
Carbon Gear stick, Carbon Sill Plates .Smoked Wind Deflectors.