Author Topic: Abarths at Brooklands Auto Italia: Sat 5th May 2018  (Read 20 times)

Offline Colin

• Events Manager
  • 695 Member
    • View Profile
  • Registration Number: RX65URG
Abarths at Brooklands Auto Italia: Sat 5th May 2018
« on: November 21, 2017, 01:17:40 PM »
Now in its 32nd year, the Auto Italia at Brooklands, taking place in 2018 on Saturday 5th May, is a firm favourite for the lover of Italian cars, with the largest gathering of all the legendary marques that you will see during the year in the UK. In excess of 1000 examples of everything from Alfa Romeo to Ferrari, Fiat to Lancia, as well as Maserati and some marques you may not have seen or even heard of, are expected., And Abarths, of course. Lots of them. There were over 200 of them on site in 2017 - our biggest showing yet! I am sure we can beat this in 2018.

With work on the Brooklands site now finished, come and see the restored Start/Finish straight, enjoy the new displays, enjoy the lunchtime track parades, wander among all the displays and perhaps be bold enough to take your car up the Test Hill during the afternoon.

New for 2018, there will be a dedicated entrance for Abarth and Alfa Romeo, off The Heights, which will reduce the queuing at the point of entry, and also will mean that those with limited ground clearance have no issues in getting into the dedicated Abarth parking area.

Tickets will be available on the gate, are you can purchase them in advance by going to the Brooklands website.     
Abarth 595 Competizione 180: Cordolo Red: Red Leather Sabelts: Skydome

It replaced: 

Abarth 500 NP: Pasadoble Red: Red Leather: SkyDome: Climate: 17" Petals

Offline jenniferlouise

• 695 Member
    • View Profile
Re: Abarths at Brooklands Auto Italia: Sat 5th May 2018
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 11:29:38 PM »
Hi Colin, weve only previously managed the October Brooklands Italian offering so very pleased to see that we are (currently) free to come to Auto Italia 2018.  Thats two committed events for next year already. A&JL
Abarth history : 2014 595C Turismo Scorpione Black I 2016 595C Turismo Podium Blue I 2017 695C Yamaha XSR Circuit Grey #035 🦂 & Yamaha Tricity MW125 scooter 😎