Author Topic: Herts convoy to Bicester Sunday Scramble 22nd April  (Read 118 times)

Offline MrDan595c

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
Herts convoy to Bicester Sunday Scramble 22nd April
« on: April 18, 2018, 02:24:08 PM »
meeting point : Jarman Park Macdonalds Hemel Hempstead
Time: 7:30am for 7:45 leave ( enough time for a sausage and off mcmuffin )
1hr drive distance : 43 miles.
Route , from Hemel we pick up the A41 and follow it all the way to Bicester, some dual carriage ways and single track road, very pretty and the weather is looking to be clear skies, warm and sunny!

If you are Hertfordshire or surrounding area and fancy an Abarth road trip to the first of this year's meets then this may be for you.
We have 3 yellow 595's meeting at Jarman Park in Hemel Hempstead to drive to Sunday Scramble Bicester Heritage.
If you fancy coming along for a beautiful drive and fun together with other Abarths then answer here and I will contact you for further details, to join the whats app group.
We did this journey/route years ago for Prescott Hill climb and it was so much fun drive through villages, Monza's roaring and the locals looking on in amazement.
If you can't make sunday then will prob arrange to so something very similar for Prescott Hill next month end of May.

Thanks
Dan
 8)
This is not my first BBQ, papercut survivor, Lover of all things Italian..

Offline tobynw2

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Re: Herts convoy to Bicester Sunday Scramble 22nd April
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 09:05:24 PM »
Yea I'm interested I live in Barnet which isn't to far away

Offline MrDan595c

• Abarth Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Herts convoy to Bicester Sunday Scramble 22nd April
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 12:09:56 PM »
Yea I'm interested I live in Barnet which isn't to far away

Hi Toby

we are meeting at Mcdonalds, Jarman Way Hemel Hempstead which is next to the big tesco there on A414. meet time 7:30 for a 7:45 departure.

If you want to DM me your mobile number and I will add you to the Convoy whats app group  :)
This is not my first BBQ, papercut survivor, Lover of all things Italian..