Author Topic: Carbon look driver/passenger heater vents. Part numbers 735536403 and 735426881  (Read 261 times)

Offline fast eddie

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Hi, as above have these two vents that have been hydro dipped in carbon 35 the pair, will post if required,
Cheers Phil.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 09:21:22 PM by fast eddie »

Offline 137699

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Re: Carbon look driver/passenger heater vents.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 10:43:03 AM »
Are these for the pre- or post- facelift models?

Offline fast eddie

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Re: Carbon look driver/passenger heater vents.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2018, 09:14:49 PM »
Hi, they are off a pre facelift 500, the part numbers are 735536403 for the drivers side one and 735426881 for the passenger side one, please feel free to check these numbers.

Offline StevieJ

• Abarth Enthusiast
  • Modified Abarth - Facebook
    • View Profile
Really? This is a pre-facelift (series 3 interior) so what year do those fit?
S4 Comp - remap, TBF intake, Forge BOV, pcv delete, Mishimoto catch can, Power Motive exhaust, Matt Bronze JR29 alloys, Bilstein B14, DNA rear brace, camber plates, lateral tie rods, MTech shifter, Prosport gauge, wearelikewise shifter, GTT batt cover, red speaker grills, matt black roof & spoiler

Offline StevieJ

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
No need to PM me either, I asked a simple question. If you'd bothered to say that they're footwell air vent trims in the first place this would have been avoided.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 09:50:14 PM by StevieJ »
S4 Comp - remap, TBF intake, Forge BOV, pcv delete, Mishimoto catch can, Power Motive exhaust, Matt Bronze JR29 alloys, Bilstein B14, DNA rear brace, camber plates, lateral tie rods, MTech shifter, Prosport gauge, wearelikewise shifter, GTT batt cover, red speaker grills, matt black roof & spoiler

Offline fast eddie

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Hi, you should NOT have answered a question which was ment for me with totally incorrect information, you can quit clearly see form the photos that they are not dash vents but from footwell !!!!!!!

Offline StevieJ

• Abarth Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Look whatever, if you're going to sell stuff why don't you make clear from the start in the subject what the part actually is that you're selling. Air vent is a bit fucking vague, I've never seen anyone change the footwell vents and I'm part of a group with highly modified cars. If I didn't have a clue how is anyone else supposed to know.

Offline fast eddie

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
If you can not tell what an air vent looks like from a photo then you need to get your eyes tested !!!! at the end of the day as said before do not reply to my post with incorrect information which i see you have now removed.

Offline fast eddie

• Barely Abarth
    • View Profile
Now SOLD.